Ministering to persons acknowledges the complexity of humans as physical, psychological, emotional, social and spiritual beings. The goal of Yield to the King Ministry, first and foremost, is to demonstrate the love of God and for people in need who are navigating life's difficulties, obstacles, and hurdles, to receive helpful information and resources.
We are available for community outreach, training and resources, and life coaching services. ASL interpretation available upon request for the Deaf and Deaf-Blind community.
- Feeding program for homeless and displaced populations
- Elderly homes and assisted living facility visitation
- National/international prayer ministry
- Christian podcasts
- Bible teaching/study programs
- Breakfast, luncheon, and dinner fellowship events
- Conference, seminar, workshop, and retreat speaking
- Job readiness workshops
- Health and wellness seminars
- Personal goals
- Grief and loss
- Chemical dependency